Sunday, March 27, 2011

FINALLY FOUND

I can't believe youre here with me
and now it seems my world's complete
and I never want this moment to end...


I close my eyes & still i see
my dreams become reality
and now I know how it feels to be in love...


I'd pray so many nights
that you would come my way
an angel from above to light my darkest day
I think its time for you to heed this lines
cause there's something I wanna say...


I finally found what I've been looking for
and now you know I'm gonna love you more
hold me tight cause its always been you
to think that you were always there
to be my friend & wipe away my tears
now its clear that's its always with you...


sometimes you dont expect that friends
can become lovers in the end
only God knows what the future will bring...


so hold me close & dont let go
cause this is love boy dont you know
and were gonna be together for eternity...


love so strong
it cant be wrong
is with you that I belong...


this time I'm gonna make sure it turns out right
I wanna be you're everything for the rest of my life...


this love feels the way
that love should be look in my eyes
and realize there's no disguise
cause I'm IN LOVE WITH YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment